Christmas at Mas Peyloubet
Located in one of the most stunning areas in the South of France, Peyloubet offers it’s guests the chance to sample a truly spectacular Christmas Holiday in 2020.
Being only 1 hour from the nearest ski slopes and just 30 minutes from the sea – you can go skiing in the morning and have a late lunch with your toes in the sand on the beach Cannes!
Truly the ideal holiday destination for the extended family. Fairy tale villages such as Mougins, Valbonne and St Paul de Vence with cobblestone streets, shimmering white lights, and plenty of markets showcasing what the French do best – food.
This area is a culinary playground filled with foie gras, truffles, fine wines, cheeses and only the best local products and produce for the Christmas season.
Mas Peyloubet is offering 10 nights in
the South of France for an incredible Christmas Holiday
- 5 bedrooms – all en-suite
- Sleeps 10
- Air conditioning in bedrooms
- House keeping 3 hours, 2 times a week – total of 6 hours
- Welcome basket including a magnum of Whispering Angel wine
- Fully decorated living room
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Heated saltwater pool ( at extra costs)
- Alfresco dinning area for 12
- Outdoor kitchen
- 1 hour to Gréolières les Neiges
- 2 hours to Isola 2000 (winter Olympics venue)
- Multiple ski venues within 2 hour drive
- Villa pre-stocking
- Additional housekeeping
- Laundry service
- Galimard perfume tour and workshop (make your personal scent)
- Whispering angel wine tour
19th December –
3rd January 2021
- Christmas Hamper
- Turkey for 10
- Mince pies & brandy butter
- A case of wine